You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use the Service. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and, that your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Accounts and Registration
You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. You will also be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The materials displayed or performed on the Service, (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, articles, photos, images, illustrations, User Submissions (defined below), and so forth (the "Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained on the Service ("Marks"), are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Content is provided for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, sold, licensed, reverse engineered, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without prior written consent of the owner of the Content or in any way that violates someone else's rights, including ChildCloud You understand that ChildCloud owns the Service. You won't modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Section), creative derivative works based on, or otherwise exploit any of the Service.ChildCloud
4.2 User Submissions
Anything you post, upload, share, store, or otherwise provide through the Service is your "User Submission." You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights you hold in the User Submission that you post to the Service.You are solely responsible for your User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing User Submissions. By posting and publishing User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
ChildCloud is under no obligation to edit or control User Submissions that you and other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Submissions. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Submissions may be inaccurate or objectionable. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against ChildCloud with respect thereto. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. If notified by a user or content owner that User Submissions allegedly does not conform to the Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, ChildCloud does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Service.
5. Prohibited Conduct
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
6. Third Party Services and WebsitesChildCloud may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information to third party services, including through use of an API or by linking your account on ChildCloud with an account on the third party service, such as Twitter or Facebook. By using these tools, you agree that we may transfer such User Submissions and information to the applicable third party service. Such third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of the third party service or the use of your User Submission or information by the third party service. The Service, including our websites, may also contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We provide these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply our endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties services or websites.ChildCloud
7. Termination of UseIt is free to terminate your use of the Service or your account, for any reason, including your breach of these Terms. ChildCloud has the sole right to decide whether you are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in these Terms. Account termination may result in destruction of any content associated with your account, so keep that in mind before you decide to terminate your account. We will try to provide advance notice to you prior to our terminating your account so that you are able to retrieve any important documents you may have stored in your account (to the extent allowed by law and these Terms), but we may not do so if we determine it would be impractical, illegal, or would not be in the interest of someone's safety or security to do so.ChildCloud
8. Ownership; Proprietary RightsThe Service is owned and operated by ChildCloud The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service provided by ChildCloud (the "Materials") are protected by South African copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any User Submission that is provided and owned by users of the Service, all Materials contained in the Service are the property of ChildCloud or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to ChildCloud or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by ChildCloud you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. ChildCloud reserves all rights to the Materials not expressly granted in the Terms.
9. IndemnityYou agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Service and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ChildCloud its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Service; (ii) your violation of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Service.
10. Updating of these terms and conditions
ChildCloud reserves the right to change, modifies, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these terms and conditions of use from time to time. Changes to these terms and conditions of use will take effect upon such changes being posted to this website. It is the user's obligation to periodically check these terms and conditions of use at this website for changes or updates. The user's continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the user's acceptance to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions of use, including such changes or updates.
11. Disclosure to third parties
Although ChildCloud may provide users' information to service-providers that handle information on its behalf, it will not share the information with third parties or other public entities for secondary or unrelated purposes unless otherwise disclosed at the point of collection.
Where appropriate, personal information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties where necessary or desirable to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests or for the purposes identified above.
13. Applicable Law
The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern this agreement.
You may not assign, delegate, or transfer these Terms or your rights or obligations hereunder, or your Service account, in any way (by operation of law or otherwise) without ChildCloud's prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, or delegate these Terms and our rights and obligations without consent.
15. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding ChildCloud, the Service, or the Terms please contact us at support@ChildCloud.co.za.